Jubilee History of the Corporation of Huddersfield: 1868 to 1918 (1918) by Owen Balmforth
- Chapter I: Before Incorporation
- Chapter II: Trading or Revenue Producing Undertakings
- Chapter III: Non-Revenue Producing Undertakings
- Chapter IV: Other Interesting and Important Topics
- Chapter V: The Council and the Great War
- Chapter VI
- Chapter VII: The Jubilee Celebrations
Under the terms of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, the copyright of literary, dramatic, musical or artistic works in the United Kingdom expires at the end of the period of 70 years from the end of the calendar year in which the author dies.
The author, Owen Balmforth, died in 1922 and copyright on his works expired at the end of 1992.