This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#34], 1890 [#446]
- location on map: accessed via Dog Kennel Bank, Moldgreen
- status: still exists
- category: private house
- notes: adjoining Martin Bank
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1134282
DOG KENNEL BANK LANE 1. 5113 (East Side) Jockey Hall. C18 or early C19. Hammer-dressed stone. Pitched stone slate roof. 2 storeys. 7 ranges of sashes with glazing bars.