J. Shaw, Son & Greenhalgh, Ltd., was a brass and iron foundry company based at Albert Works, Lockwood. The company was founded in 1876, probably by Joseph Shaw (c.1849-?), and was previously the engineering company Joseph Shaw & Son Ltd., also of Albert Works.
One of the partners was wheelwright James Greenhalgh (1836-1921), son of weaver James and Sarah Greenhalgh of Taylor Hill. He married weaver Mary Ann Dyson on 24 July 1861 and, after becoming a widower, dressmaker Eliza Berry on 4 May 1863. He died in May 1921 and was buried on 28 May at Emmanuel Church, Lockwood. By 1937, his son James Greenhalgh (1878-1962) was a director of the company.
The company amalgamated with Taylor Valves Ltd. (est. 1904) to form Taylorshaw in 2002, which was then acquired by Blackhall Engineering Ltd. in 2007.