Huddersfield and District Archaeological Society
The Huddersfield and District Archaeological Society (HDAS) was formed in 1965.
- An Iron Age Enclosure at Oldfield Hill, Meltham (1976) by J.P. Toomey
- Cambodunum (1986) by Bonwell Spence
- The Iron Makers of Myers Wood (2004) edited by Clay, McDonnell, Spence & Vernon (2nd edition 2006, ISBN 9780905747026)
- The Romans Came This Way: The Story of the Discovery and Excavation of a Roman Military Way Across the Yorkshire Pennines (2008) by Clay, Crosland, Lunn & Spence (ISBN 9780905747033)
- The Romans in Huddersfield: A New Assessment (2015) by Barry Hobson, Granville Clay & Gerrie Brown (ISBN 9781407314068)