This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#410]
- location on map: corner of Leeds Road & Bradley Mills Lane (now Bradley Mills Road), Bradley Mills
- status: no longer exists
- category: property
Shown on the 1851 O.S. Town Plan as a toll house with bar across Leeds Road.
The Huddersfield Improvement Commissioners successfully petitioned for the toll bar to be removed in January 1868.
Notes and References