This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#327], 1890 [#423], 1905 [#76]
- location on map: end of Spring Street, at corner with Water Street, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: water works and storage reservoir
Comprised a circular reservoir (now demolished) with adjacent offices.
The reservoir was a storage reservoir with a reported capacity of 399,400 gallons, constructed under the Huddersfield Water Act of 1827 and supplied with water from the Longwood Reservoirs.