Honley Civil Parish (c.1892)

The boundary and extent of the Civil Parish of Honley as indicated on the 1892 Ordnance Survey map is shown below.

The boundary was altered in 1896 so that parts of Meltham Mills, including Shady Row, were transferred to the parish of Meltham.

[ open in new window ]

Notes

  • Whilst care has been taken to follow the boundary indicated on the source maps, the boundary line shown on the above map is likely to be approximate to within a few feet.

Downloads

A Keyhole Markup Language (KML) file containing the polygon of the boundary is available to download. It was compiled for the Huddersfield Exposed web site and is released under a standard CC BY-SA 4.0 licence.

Honley Civil Parish (c.1892)

Categories

Boundaries | Maps | Pages with KML downloads
This page was last modified on 26 March 2017 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed