This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1894 [#115]
- location on map: Church Lane, South Crosland
- status: still exists
- category: school for Holy Trinity, South Crosland
- notes: built 1835
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1210448
CHURCH LANE (North Side) South Crosland National School. 1835. Hammer-dressed stone. Pitched tile roof. Coped gable ends. One storey. U-shaped plan. Lancets with either ashlar surrounds, or rock-faced voussoirs. Low wall joins the two wings, and is crowned by cast iron railings with some ornamental finials.