Congregational Chapel, Upperthong Lane, Holmfirth
- also known as: Lane Chapel, Lane Independent Chapel, Lane Independent Congregational Dissenters Chapel, Lane United Reformed Church
- location: Upperthong Lane, Holmfirth
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: church or chapel
Built 1778 and enlarged 1829. Converted into residential flats circa 2004.
- Articles about Lane Independent Congregational Chapel, Holmfirth
- War Memorial, Lane Independent Chapel, Upperthong
- Huddersfield & District Family History Society — baptisms 1779-1916
Notes and References
- Yorkshire Returns of the 1851 Census of Religious Worship: Volume 3, West Riding (South) (2000) edited by John Wolffe.