Holme Valley Civic Society
The objects of the charity are to encourage high standards of architecture and town planning in the Holme Valley parish council area, to stimulate the interest of the public in the beauty, history, natural history, character and architecture of the area, and to influence the development and improvement of features of historic interest or public amenity in the area.
- Pray Remember the Poor: The Poor Laws and Huddersfield (2004) by Allan Place
- Chapels and Churches of the New Mill Valley (2009) by Pamela Cooksey
- Schools and School Days in the New Mill Valley (2013) by Pamela Cooksey
- Miners and Mining in the New Mill Valley (2014) by Pamela Cooksey & Alan Tinsdeall
- Public Houses of Holmfirth: Past and Present (2016) by Holme Valley Civic Society