Holme District (1892)

The boundary and extent of the Holme parish as indicated on the 1892 Ordnance Survey map is shown below. The parish was abolished on 1 April 1938 and became parts of the parishes of Holmfirth and Dunford.

[ open in new window ]

Notes

  • Whilst care has been taken to follow the boundary indicated on the source maps, the boundary line shown on the above map is likely to be approximate to within a few feet. The southern part of the boundary is approximated in places, due to the difficulty of identifying landmarks on the terrain.

Downloads

A Keyhole Markup Language (KML) file containing the polygon of the boundary is available to download. It was compiled for the Huddersfield Exposed web site and is released under a standard CC BY-SA 4.0 licence.

Holme District (1892)

Categories

Boundaries | Maps | Pages with KML downloads
This page was last modified on 20 November 2016 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed