This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Hole Bottom Mill, Upper Bankfield Mills
- appears on maps: 1890 [#594], 1892 [#91], 1905 [#26]
- location on map: Almondbury Bank, Moldgreen
- listed in: Jubb's (1937)
- status: no longer exists
- category: woollen mill
Previously known as "Hole Bottom Mill" (1851) but marked as "disused" on 1905 map. The 1937 Directory lists Samuel Firth & Co., shoddy and mungo manufacturers, at the mills.
- mill pond for Upper Bank Field Mills, Moldgreen
Companies Linked to this Location
- Samuel Firth & Co. (shoddy & mungo manufacturers)
- Moldgreen Engineering Co. Ltd. (structural engineers)