History of Ravensknowle & Scheme for the Development of a Local Museum (1921) by Legh Tolson and T.W. Woodhead
History of Ravensknowle & Scheme for the Development of a Local Museum was the first of the series of Tolson Museum handbooks and was published in 1921. The two sections of the book were written by Legh Tolson and local academic T.W. Woodhead.
A PDF version of this book can be downloaded using the links below.
Under the terms of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, the copyright of literary, dramatic, musical or artistic works in the United Kingdom expires at the end of the period of 70 years from the end of the calendar year in which the author (or last author) dies.
- Legh Tolson died in 1932 and copyright on his works expired at the end of 2002
- Thomas William Woodhead, died in 1940 and copyright on his works expired at the end of 2010
- History of Ravensknowle (page 7)
- Scheme for the Development of a Local Museum (page 12)
- Summary of the Scheme for a Local Museum (page 24)
Two versions of the scanned book are available to download as PDF files with differing scan resolutions and colour depths: