Herbert Taylor (c.1882-1918)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- TAYLOR, HERBERT. Private. No M/341414. Army Service Corps (Mechanical Transport Section). Born Meltham. Husband of Laura Ann Taylor, of Greensend, Meltham. Employed as a dyer's labourer by the Colne Valley Spinning Company, of Milnsbridge. Died of accidental injuries on 14.11.1918, aged 36 years. Buried St. MARIE CEMETERY, LE HAVRE.Grave location:- Plot 2, Row O, Grave 2.
- ROH:- St. Bartholomew's Church, Meltham.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private HERBERT TAYLOR
- regiment: Army Service Corps
- died: Thursday, November 14, 1918
- age: 36 years
- record ID: 4021021
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #4021021)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #4375114)