Herbert Bradley Lee (c.1894-1918)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- LEE, HERBERT BRADLEY. Air Mechanic 2nd Class. No 44112. Royal Air Force. Son of James and Ruth Lee, 208 Rashcliffe Hill Road, Huddersfield. Employed by Messrs Mills and Garside, plumbers, Upperhead Row, Huddersfield. Died at a local auxiliary hospital on 23.6.1918, aged 23 years. Buried with full military honours in EMMANUEL CHURCHYARD, LOCKWOOD. Grave location:- G, 4.
- ROH:- St. Stephen's Church, Rashcliffe.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Air Mechanic 2nd Class HERBERT BRADLEY LEE
- regiment: Royal Air Force
- died: Sunday, June 23, 1918
- age: 23 years
- record ID: 2752187
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #2752187)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #6661097)