Henry Percival Fenton (c.1887-1917)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- FENTON, HENRY PERCIVAL. Private. No 46743. 12th/13th Battalion Northumberland Fusiliers. Born Willoughton, Lincolnshire. Enlisted Halifax. Lived with his sister, Mrs Herman Shaw, at Commercial Road, Skelmanthorpe. Was a shoe-maker prior to enlisting on 13.5.1916. Embarked for France in December, 1916. Killed in action, 7.11.1917, aged 30 years. Has no known grave. Commemorated TYNE COT MEMORIAL TO THE MISSING.
- ROH:- St. Aidan's Church, Skelmanthorpe.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private HENRY PERCIVAL FENTON
- regiment: Northumberland Fusiliers
- died: Wednesday, November 7, 1917
- record ID: 1631741
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #1631741)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #1220774)