Henry Frederick Beaumont was a British Liberal and Liberal Unionist politician, and owner of the Whitley Beaumont estate.
He was born 10 March 1833 in Scarborough, the son of Henry Ralph Beaumont (1807-1838) and his wife Catherine (1812-1887), daughter of Sir George Cayley (1773-1857). His father died shortly after the birth and Katherine later married James Anlaby Legard.
He was educated at Eton and Trinity College, Cambridge, and later became a Member of Parliament for the West Riding of Yorkshire South (1865-1874) and for Colne Valley (1885-1892).
In 1857 he married Maria Johanna Garthorpe (c.1835-1925) and they had 10 children. They lived at Whitley Hall on the Whitley Beaumont estate, which was an inheritance from Richard Henry Beaumont, and also at Crosland Hall, South Crosland.
On 19 October 1894, Beaumont was awarded the Freedom of the Borough by the Mayor, Alderman J.J. Brook.
He died on 6 October 1913 in Berkshire, aged 80.
Maria Johanna Beaumont died in 1925, aged 90.
In 1879, he instructed his agent to make an offer to 30 acres of Crosland Moor to the Huddersfield Corporation for the purposes of creating the first public park in Huddersfield. After concerns were raised about the suitability of the land, the offer was changed to around 25 acres of Dungeon Wood near Lockwood and work began on creating Beaumont Park