Henry Beaumont (c.1895-1916)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- BEAUMONT, HENRY. Private. No 17793. 2nd Battalion Duke of Wellington's Regiment. Born South Crosland. Son of Mr J.H. Beaumont of Big Valley, Berry Brow. Employed by Messrs Jordan and Munro, The Kirkgate Press, Huddersfield. Attended Armitage Bridge Church and was a member of the choir. Reported wounded and missing, 12.10.1916, aged 21 years. Has no known grave. Commemorated on the THIEPVAL MEMORIAL TO THE MISSING.
- ROH:- Armitage Bridge War Memorial.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private HENRY BEAUMONT (17793)
- regiment: Duke of Wellington's Regiment (West Riding)
- died: Thursday, October 12, 1916
- record ID: 770600
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #770600)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #266381)