Henry Beaumont (c.1891-1917)
An ongoing project to commemorate and research the lives of those who appear on war memorials and rolls of honour in the local area, who served in the military, or whose deaths were linked to conflict.
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- BEAUMONT, HENRY. Private. No 35693. 2nd Battalion King's Own Yorkshire Light Infantry. Born Huddersfield. Married. Lived 72 Armitage Street, Primrose Hill. Was in business as a window cleaner and a member of the Primrose Hill Cricket Club before enlisting. Died of wounds, 6.7.1917, aged 26 years. Buried in COXYDE MILITARY CEMETERY. Grave location:- Plot 1, Row C, Grave 32.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private BEAUMONT
- regiment: King's Own Yorkshire Light Infantry
- died: Friday, July 6, 1917
- record ID: 89292
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #89292)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #265681)