Henry Beaumont (1886-1915)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- BEAUMONT, HENRY. Private. No 3/3463. 1st Battalion King's Own Yorkshire Light Infantry. Born 23 Manchester Street, Huddersfield, 8.9.1886. Son of William and Gerthina Beaumont. Educated at Spring Grove Council School. Employed as a teamer by Messrs C. and J. Hirst of Longwood. Married. Lived 8 Parkin's Yard, Salford, Lockwood. Enlisted 1.1.1915. Reported missing, presumed killed, 8.5.1915, aged 29 years. Has no known grave. Commemorated on the MENIN GATE MEMORIAL TO THE MISSING.
- ROH:- Emmanuel Church, Lockwood.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private HENRY BEAUMONT
- regiment: King's Own Yorkshire Light Infantry
- died: Saturday, May 8, 1915
- age: 29 years
- record ID: 927183
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #927183)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #265688)