Helme School Through a Hundred Years (1970s) by A.M. Bishop
Helme School Through a Hundred Years was written by Anne M. Bishop and was likely published crica 1973.
- 40 pages
- paperback booklet
The booklet has been reproduced with the kind permission of Helme C of E Academy.
A short account of the environment, beginnings, and development of a Yorkshire village Church of England School.
- Preface: The Hamlet of Helme
- Chapter I: The Brook Family
- Chapter II: The Beginning of Education in Helme
- Chapter III: Teachers
- Chapter IV: Problems of Attendance
- Chapter V: Building and Equipment
- Chapter VI: The Curriculum
- Chapter VII: Notable Events
- Chapter VIII: The School Today
- Chapter IX: Conclusion
- Bibliography and Acknowledgements