This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#133], 1890 [#384]
- location on map: Primrose Hill Road, Primrose Hill
- status: still exists
- category: property
- notes: previously known as "Buenos Ayres" (1851)
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1278972
PRIMROSE HILL ROAD. Primrose Hill. Nos 27 to 33 (odd). Early or mid C19. Hammer dressed stone. Pitched stone slate roof, hipped at east end. Two storeys. Stone brackets to gutter. Three ranges of 3-light stone mullioned sashes. Two first floor sashes.