Harry Taylor (c.1892-1918)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- TAYLOR, HARRY. Corporal. No 25415. 10th Battalion West Yorkshire Regiment. Son of Joseph and Mary Ann Taylor, 26 Westgate, Honley. Educated Honley National School. Employed in the Honley Cooperative grocery department. Was a member of the local Wesleyan Society. Single. Killed in action at Bouzincourt Ridge on 30.3.1918, aged 25 years. Buried BOUZINCOURT RIDGE CEMETERY.Grave location:- Plot 1, Row B, Grave 22.
- ROH:- Honley War Memorial.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Corporal HARRY TAYLOR
- regiment: West Yorkshire Regiment
- died: Saturday, March 30, 1918
- age: 25 years
- record ID: 294557
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #294557)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #4374046)