Harry Schofield (c.1889-1917)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- SCHOFIELD, HARRY. Private. No G/52501. 2nd Battalion Middlesex Regiment. Formerly No 41902 York and Lancaster Regiment. Born Huddersfield. Married, with one child. Lived 5 Hope Street, Deadwaters, Huddersfield. Employed by Mr Class, fish merchant, Wholesale Market, Huddersfield. Was a member of the Men's Own Class at Ramsden Street Congregational Church. Killed in action, 28.11.1917, aged 28 years. Buried PASSCHENDAELE NEW BRITISH CEMETERY. Grave location:- Plot 11, Row A, Grave 10.
- ROH:- St. Stephen's Church, Rashcliffe.
- Huddersfield Daily Examiner (02/Jan/1918) - Local Casualties
- Huddersfield Daily Examiner (04/Jan/1918) - Local Casualties
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #461496)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #3924528)