Harry Maude (1893-1917)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- MAUDE, HARRY. Private. No 204100. 1/4th Battalion Duke of Wellington's Regiment. Born Hall Ing, Honley, 6.2.1893. Educated Berry Brow Council School. Employed as a dyer's labourer at the Leeds Road Dyeworks, Huddersfield. Husband of Alma Maude, 23 Robin Hood Hill, Berry Brow. Enlisted 6.8.1916. Died of wounds at No 4 Casualty Clearing Station, 10.10.1917, aged 24 years. Buried DOZINGHEM MILITARY CEMETERY. Grave location:- Plot 10, Row J, Grave 14.
- ROH:- Armitage Bridge War Memorial.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private MAUDE
- regiment: Duke of Wellington's Regiment (West Riding)
- died: Wednesday, October 10, 1917
- record ID: 153337
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #153337)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #2977322)