Harry Kenworthy (c.1874-1918)
An ongoing project to commemorate and research the lives of those who appear on war memorials and rolls of honour in the local area, who served in the military, or whose deaths were linked to conflict.
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- KENWORTHY, HARRY. Sergeant. No S4/157127. 13th Field Bakery, Army Service Corps. Born Holmfirth. Son of Henry and Mary A. Kenworthy of Holmfirth, husband of Edith R.H. Kenworthy, 47 Bayswater Crescent, Harehills Road, Leeds. Died of pneumonia, 28.1.1918, aged 43 years. Buried BOULOGNE EASTERN CEMETERY. Grave location:- Plot 8, Row I, Grave 154.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Serjeant HARRY KENWORTHY
- regiment: Army Service Corps
- died: Monday, January 28, 1918
- age: 43 years
- record ID: 47518
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #47518)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #2233015)