Harry Beaumont (1892-1918)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- BEAUMONT, HARRY. Private. No 200727. 1/5th Battalion Durham Light Infantry. Formerly No 33016 Northumberland Fusiliers. Born Matlock Place, 11.11.1892. Son of Thomas Beaumont, 43 Park Road West, Crosland Moor. Educated at Crosland Moor Church School. Employed as a weaver. Enlisted 24.4.1916. Killed in action, 24.3.1918. Has no known grave. Commemorated on the POZIERES MEMORIAL TO THE MISSING.
- ROH:- St. Barnabas Church, Crosland Moor; United Methodist Church, Crosland Moor; 'Rising Sun' Public House, Crosland Hill.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private HARRY BEAUMONT
- regiment: Durham Light Infantry
- died: Sunday, March 24, 1918
- age: 26 years
- record ID: 852756
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #852756)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #265657)
- St. Barnabas Church Roll of Honour — see PDF #2