This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#375]
- location on map: corner of New Street & West Gate, Huddersfield
- status: still exists
- category: commercial building
- architect: Paull & Ayliffe (later Paull & Robinson) of Manchester
- contractor: Abraham Graham & Sons
Now a branch of Lloyds Bank.
Notes and References
- ↑ A detailed account of the opening is given in Huddersfield Chronicle (11/May/1867).