Guild Hall, Bull and Mouth Street, Huddersfield
- location: Bull and Mouth Street, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: meeting hall
Reportedly opened in 1838 and privately owned, it was situated between the Ramsden Street Congregational Chapel and the Bull and Mouth Inn. The Hall is marked as "Guild Hall (Sunday School)" on the 1890 Town Plan
The building was demolished to make way for the Huddersfield Public Library and Art Gallery.
Notes and References
- Before the Town Hall: A Short Guide to Huddersfield's Early Civic Buildings (2011) by David Griffiths (PDF).