This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Woodhead Road (near junction with Hanging Stone Road), Berry Brow
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Situated on the Huddersfield and Woodhead Turnpike Road.
Alehouse Licence entries include:
- Amos Broadbent
- George Barrow (16/Oct/1895)
- Luke Noble Sykes (04/Jan/1905)
- Mary Elizabeth Sykes (04/Apr/1917)
- Sam Noble (03/Oct/1917)
The premises was closed in 1935 after being referred for compensation.
Notes and References
- ↑ "Huddersfield Licences" in Leeds Mercury (14/Mar/1935).