This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1905 [#48]
- location on map: off Acre Street, Lindley
- status: no longer exists
- category: private house
Built by the 1890s for Frederick William Sykes. It later became a nursing home before being purchased for £10,000 by the governors of Huddersfield Royal Infirmary in 1925 for use as a "recovery hospital".
Notes and References
- ↑ "Huddersfield Infirmary Purchase" in Leeds Mercury (18/Aug/1925).