This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#353]
- location on map: corner of Chapel Street & Wakefield Road (now Old Wakefield Road, formerly Wakefield and Austerlands Turnpike), Moldgreen
- listed in: Baines (1822)
- status: still exists but now under a different use
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Huddersfield Police Court
- 13/Nov/1852 — landlady Elizabeth Child was charged for allowing disorderly conduct