Graveyard, Calmlands Road, Meltham

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • location: off Calmlands Road, Meltham
  • status: still exists
  • category: burial ground

The Anglican graveyard was consecrated on 8 April 1922 by the Bishop of Wakefield.

The adjacent Methodist burial ground was in use from the early 1910s.

Gallery

    Loading... ::::::geograph 5322391:::

Location