Graveyard, Mill Moor Road, Meltham
- location: off Mill Moor Road, Meltham
- status: still exists
- category: burial ground
The relatively small amount of land set aside for burials at St. Bartholomew led to the consecration of a larger grave yard off Mill Moor Road on Friday 14 November 1851 by the Bishop of Ripon. The Huddersfield Chronicle reported that in the region of 400 to 500 people watched the ceremony.
- Huddersfield & District Family History Society — burials 1699-1812
- Huddersfield & District Family History Society — burials 1813-1889
- Ancestry.co.uk — deaths & burials 1813-1889
- Find a Grave
Notes and References
- "Consecration of the New Burial Ground" in Huddersfield Chronicle (15/Nov/1851).