George Street, Huddersfield
George Street is a street in Huddersfield that was partially lost by the construction of the Ring Road.
It originally ran west to east from the boundary of St. Peter's Vicarage to a junction with Sergeantson Street at the western side of the Cloth Hall, with junctions on South Street (now Old Street), Spring Wood Street (now Henry Street), and Upperhead Row. The 1851 Town Plan shows that the western section of the street was originally named Bower Street.
The surviving parts of the street are now Upper George Street and George Street.