George Hotel, Market Place, Huddersfield
- also known as: George Inn
- appears on maps: 1851 [#405]
- location on map: Market Place, Huddersfield
- listed in: Baines (1822)
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The earliest George Hotel was built on this site around 1687, the second was erected on the same site around 1787 and then moved in 1851 to allow the creation of John William Street, replaced by the George Hotel in St. George's Square. The facade of the inn was rebuilt on St. Peter's Street.