This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#247]
- location on map: Manchester Old Road (now Blackmoorfoot Road), Crosland Moor
- status: still exists
- category: property
- notes: lodge house for Crosland Lodge
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1134394
BLACKMOORFOOT ROAD 1. 5113 (North Side) Crosland Moor No 58. Mid C19. Ashlar. Pyramidal stone slate roof, with overhanging eaves and bargeboards One storey Octagonal plan. One sash with hoodmould on each side. Door with six moulded panels. Central stack.