Friends' Meeting House, Wooldale
- appears on maps: 1892 [#89]
- location: off Pell Lane, Wooldale
- status: still exists
- category: Quaker meeting house
Adult education classes were held at the meeting house between 1905 and 1921.
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 4 August 1983
- listing entry number 1134802
PELL LANE (Wooldale). Friends Meeting House, small adjoining outbuilding and boundary wall. Detached Quaker meeting house. 1783 with minor alterations. Hammer dressed stone. Quoins. Stone slate roof (turned). Ashlar stackwith moulded cap. Domed metal flue. Five bays, two being entrances to left. Windows, including fanlights have glazing bars. Interior: gallery to west on Doric columns. Balustrade with fielded panels. Extension to rear of later date. Small outbuilding also to rear of similar date to main building.
- Chapels and Churches of the New Mill Valley (2009) by Pamela Cooksey (pages 9-17)