Frank Morley (1883-1918)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- MORLEY, FRANK. Private. No 241761. 2nd Battalion Duke of Wellington's Regiment. Born Shelley. Husband of Elizabeth Morley, Abbey Road, Shepley. Employed as a motor driver by Messrs S. Senior and Sons, Highfield Brewery. Killed in action, 31.8.1918, aged 35 years. Buried VIS-en-ARTOIS BRITISH CEMETERY.Grave location:- Plot 1, Row C, Grave 34.
- ROH:- Shepley War Memorial.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private FRANK MORLEY
- regiment: Duke of Wellington's Regiment (West Riding)
- died: Saturday, August 31, 1918
- age: 35 years
- record ID: 250504
- If Somebody Remembers Me! Men from the Village of Shepley who Served in the Great War (2014) by Geoff Peel
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #250504)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #3124253)