Frank Lockwood Cock (c.1898-1918)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- COCK, FRANK LOCKWOOD. Air Mechanic 2nd Class. No 24218. 102nd Squadron Royal Air Force. Born Linthwaite. Son of Joe Edwin and Elizabeth Alice Cock, of West View, Linthwaite. Lived with his sister, Mrs B Tomlinson of North Grove, Linthwaite. Attended Linthwaite Wesleyan Church and Reading Room. Was a member of Linthwaite Cricket Club and the All Blacks football club. Employed by Messrs George Cock Limited, dyers, of Linthwaite. Died of pneumonia at the 1st Australian General Hospital, Rouen, 12.11.1918, aged 20 years. Buried St. SEVER CEMETERY EXTENSION, ROUEN. Grave location:- Block S, Plot 2, Row LL, Grave 24.
- ROH:- Linthwaite War Memorial.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Air Mechanic 2nd Class FRANK LOCKWOOD COCK
- regiment: Royal Air Force
- died: Tuesday, November 12, 1918
- age: 20 years
- record ID: 516640
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #516640)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #6604328)