Frank Bradley (1898-1916)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- BRADLEY, FRANK. Private. No 4717. 1/5th Battalion Duke of Wellington's Regiment. Born Castlegate, Huddersfield, 10.3.1898. Son of Mrs Elizabeth Bradley, 22 Union Street, Huddersfield. Educated at the Huddersfield Parish Church School. Employed by Messrs T. and H. Blamires Limited, Leeds Road, Huddersfield, as a tailor's cloth presser of khaki uniforms. Enlisted 8.2.1916. Reported missing, presumed killed, 3.9.1916, aged 18 years. Has no known grave. Commemorated on the THIEPVAL MEMORIAL TO THE MISSING.
- ROH:- Huddersfield Parish Church; Huddersfield Drill Hall; commemorated on parents' headstone in Edgerton Cemetery, Huddersfield.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private FRANK BRADLEY
- regiment: Duke of Wellington's Regiment (West Riding)
- died: Sunday, September 3, 1916
- record ID: 767292
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #767292)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #460296)