Foresters Hotel, Park Road West, Crosland Moor
- also known as: Foresters Arms
- appears on maps: 1890 [#320]
- location: Park Road West, Crosland Moor
- status: still exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
Opened by David Hirst in 1851 the same family were licensees until around 1876 when the house was sold to Bentley & Shaws. According to the records consulted, Bentley & Shaw sold out to the licensee, Henry Dawson, in 1892 but Bentley & Shaw were again the owners by 1902 although Henry Dawson remained licensee until sometime after 1924. The house was rebuilt during 1925/6 and remains open today under Bass control.