Foresters Arms, Moorbottom, Honley

This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...


  • location: junction of Bradshaw Road and Stony Lane, Moorbottom, Honley
  • status: still exists
  • category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.

A beerhouse which was the meeting place of the William and Mary Court of the Royal Ancient Order of Foresters. At the Brewster Sessions of 1868, the beerhouse keeper was named as Nancy Senior.


Foresters Arms, Moorbottom, Honley


Buildings | Public houses, beerhouses, inns, etc. | Public houses and inns in Honley | Stub entry
This page was last modified on 10 February 2017 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed