This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Midway, South Crosland
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
According to the 1897 Licence Register, the premises was "struck off" in 1910. Now a residential property.
- 26/Aug/1879 — George Barker
- 24/Aug/1897 — George Barker
- 07/Nov/1899 — Charley Barker
- 23/Jan/1900 — Edward Renard
- 12/Mar/1901 — William Illingworth Anderson
- 21/Jan/1902 — Charles Fishburn
- 27/Jan/1903 — John Ebenezer Laidlaw
- 21/Jun/1904 — John William Jaram
- 28/Mar/1905 — John Thomas Walsham
- 03/Dec/1907 — John Edmund Beckell