Fitzwilliam Street Unitarian Chapel, Huddersfield
- also known as: Our Lady of Czestochowa (Polska Parafia)
- location: Fitzwilliam Street, at junction with Claremont Street (now Rook Street), Huddersfield
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
The first service was held on 13 December 1854 with Rev. James Martineau of Liverpool.
- Huddersfield & District Family History Society — baptisms 1848-1915