Field House, Cinder Hills Road, Holmfirth
- location: Cinder Hills Road, Holmfirth
- status: still exists
- category: property
Believed to have originally been built as a brewery and beerhouse by butcher William Bray, and called the Butchers Arms, it later became an inn known as the Belle Vue due to it's commanding views over the neighbouring countryside.
Prior to 1881, it was converted into residential use and became known as Field House, due to the large adjoining field that had previously been used as a drill ground by the Holmfirth Rifle Corps and later as a recreation ground.