Field Head Hotel, Quarmby Road, Quarmby
- location: Quarmby Road, Quarmby
- status: still exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The premises was built after the 1918 O.S. map was surveyed, reportedly as a business opportunity due to the new Huddersfield Corporation housing estate opposite. An attempt by Mr. F.C. Watkinson to have the licence from the Castle Hill Hotel to the Field Head in 1931 was refused. In 1938, the licence of the Nag's Head at Paddock Foot was transferred to the premises.
Notes and References
- "No Transfer" in Yorkshire Evening Post (11/Mar/1931).
- "Huddersfield Licences" in Leeds Mercury (10/Mar/1938).