This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#553]
- location on map: Lower Head Row (now Old Leeds Road), Newtown
- status: no longer exists
- category: mill
- notes: woollen mill, demolished prior to 1890 map when St. Mark's Church occupies part of the site