This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#293]
- location on map: Lockwood Road, Lockwood
- status: still exists
- category: property
- architect: Joseph Berry and Sons (alterations to building 1890-91)
- notes: with grounds behind, now Lockwood & Salford Conservative Club and the grounds are a bowling green