Felix Wilkinson (c.1881-1917)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- WILKINSON, FELIX. Private. No 32626. 15th Battalion West Yorkshire Regiment (Leeds Pals). Born Litton. Son of Mrs Jane Wilkinson, Park View, Kirkburton, Huddersfield. Killed in action on 3.5.1917 in the attack on Gavrelle during the Battle of Arras. Has no known grave. Commemorated ARRAS MEMORIAL TO THE MISSING.
- ROH:- All Hallows Parish Church, Kirkburton; commemorated on headstone in Kirkburton Churchyard, and on a plaque in Conistone Church, Wharfedale.
- Brother of Private GEORGE EMSLEY WILKINSON, MM, died of wounds, 26.7.1918.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private FELIX WILKINSON
- regiment: West Yorkshire Regiment
- died: Thursday, May 3, 1917
- age: 35 years
- record ID: 774243
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #774243)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #4754235)